The DDF office in Cookeville, TN is hiring a part-time evening custodian. If you are interested in the position, please read this post carefully and follow instructions at the end.
PART-TIME EVENING CUSTODIAN
PAY: $12.50 per hour
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
SUMMARY: Individual will be responsible for various custodial duties in an office environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sweep, mop and vacuum floors.
· Clean toilets and sinks in bathrooms.
· Dust desktops and worktables.
· Empty wastebaskets and move trash to dumpster.
· Spot clean walls and light switches.
· Clean windows.
· Other miscellaneous duties as required.
· Prior custodial experience is preferred.
· Must have knowledge of proper cleaning techniques and the use of various cleaning supplies and equipment.
· Must be able to work productively at assigned tasks.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
· Background check required.
· Drug test (may be) required.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
PLEASE NOTE; THIS IS A PART-TIME EVENING POSITION.
DDF is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, lineage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
DDF participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
DDF is a smoke-free workplace.
If this sounds like a place you want to work, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com